Sunday, October 24, 2010

Menu Plan Monday~First Timer



This is my first attempt at the Menu Plan Monday although I feel like I have done it for quite some time now.  Let me make my disclaimer before I give you my menu.  My sister-in-law, Erica, and I are involved in Once a Month Cooking.  We started it in July and have really enjoyed not only the food but also the time with each other.  She lives about an hour away from us so it is very nice getting to catch up with her.

We had our monthly cooking day on Saturday so my freezer and pantry is full, which makes me feel so accomplished and very Martha "Stewarty".  So here goes:

Monday: Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini
Tuesday: Late night at work so the Hubby and I are on our own.
Wednesday: Salmon Patties, Mac and Cheese and Peas
Thursday: Chicken and Tortilla Soup
Friday: Down to Birmingham for BBQ
Saturday: Weekend at my parents
Sunday: Left overs from Mom and Dad's

So there it is my menu for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment