Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Additions

This week has been filled with exciting events.  I am an aunt...again!  My nephew Christopher Perrin was born Monday, October 11 at 8:00 PM.  He is a hefty 7 pounds 10 ounces and 21 3/4 inches long.
Christopher Perrin

Although I have not gotten to hold the little man yet I have heard several great stories of how sweet he is...and squishy :).

The other news is that our five month old, Havah, is going to be a BIG SISTER!  That's right, we are pregnant!  We are absolutely thrilled!  I am approximately 6 weeks along and an estimated due date of June 8, 2011.  The interesting thing is that we found out about Havah on October 3, 2009 and we found out about this baby on October 8, 2010.  So our little ones will be around 14 months apart!  I can't wait and my husband...he hasn't stopped smiling since I told him.  

Yes, I took 3 tests just to be sure:)  


1 comment:

  1. !!!!Congratulations!!!! I'd have given you an extra hug this morning if I'd known LOL! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete